QuickPayPortal an online service which is used to pay the medical bills. It is introduced in America and this service is first launched by a health organization titled Athena Health. Its headquarters are in Massachusetts. They introduced QuickPayPortal to pay the health bills online. It is easier and time-saving process for all the patients. The main objective to use this Quick portal is to save the time of the patients and their caretakers. Using this web portal, any patient can clear their medical bills in a few seconds. Earlier the person has to wait for the bill and has to pay it. In this process, time is consuming more. So by using this QuickPayPortal, every user can pay their medical bill 10 times faster.
It is one of the trending online services in America. Using this the patient and his caretaker has no worries regarding the payment of the bill. Using the service user can pay the bill amount by logging on to the portal. In order to pay the bill, the user has to sign in to the QuickPayPortal. For sign in the user has to enter a 15 digit secured code. This code should be safe and secured. One should not share the details regarding the code. We can pay the medical bill through the service from any bank accounts. For examples like Bank Of America, JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, and many other banks.
Pay Medical Bills @ www.quickpayportal.com
The patients and caretakers feel free and secure to pay their medical bills through this Quick Pay service. It is one of the efficient ways to pay the bills. Using this service the user can pay the amount from their bank directly to the health organization. The QuickPayPortal website is safe and secured to use. For signing in, we can not only use the 15 digits quick pay code but also another way to pay the medical bill amount. The person can pay the amount through his or her Email ID. To make easier you can also take the support from the support team. The patient and the caretaker feel free to get any information about the QuickPayPortal. There is also a team to solve any queries regarding the payment.
Steps To Use QuickPayPortal Pay
- At first, the person has to visit the official website of QuickPayPortal.
- Then one has to enter a 15 digit quickpay code and click on sign in button.
- If the user is for the first time, they have to fill some personal details displayed on the screen.
- Details like name, Address for further reference, phone number, profession and few more.
- After filling the necessary details asked, click on save button and proceed for next step.
- Now the user has all the information regarding the patient.
- Information like Patients Name, Date Of Joining, Patients Accounts Number and also the Room number, Total amount and the due amount to be paid.
- Now the person has to check all the information is correct or not.
- Then the user has to pay the medical bill.
- After paying the bill amount, the user has to compulsory log out from his account on QuickPayPortal.
- Here are the steps to pay the bill amount of a patient using QuickPayPortal.
QuickPayPortal Bill Payment Service
The online service which is used to pay the bills are easier comparing to pay the bills directly. One has to not worry about carrying the money in their pockets. Transaction of amount takes from one account to other using QuickPayPortal. Many of the medical agencies, health agencies and insurances are following this quick pay method. Later if the user wants to edit his profile, the user has a chance to edit and save that part. But the user has to remember his sign in id and password without fail. Because it is necessary to use the service.
Besides paying the bill amount, the service also provides to check the patient test results and his further appointments with the doctors for the recheck. The user can also check his reports whenever he wants by visiting the website. The patients medical prescription, Diet to follow and activities to do and all are also listed in patients tab. Whenever you log in, the user has to enter the patients’ name in the tab provided. Then click on the okay button. The person will find all the details regarding the patient.